This helpful course was created by the attorneys at Indiana Divorce Lawyers, a family law firm that serves women exclusively. Taking this course can be a low-stakes way to learn more about the divorce process and gain clarity at a time when things can feel chaotic. Whether you're not yet 100% sure your relationship is over, you're trying to overcome personal barriers to taking action, or you're wanting concrete facts about how Indiana divorce laws really work --there is something in this course for you!
- Welcome Video - What's this Course All About? (1:41)
- 3 Phases You Might Go Through (9:30)
- What to Do If You're In Phase 1 (6:54)
- What to Do If You're In Phase 2 (6:08)
- What to Do If You're In Phase 3 (2:21)
- The Joy of Self-Determination (7:02)
- Self-Care Beyond Cliches (3:14)
- Divorce Laws in Indiana
Indiana Divorce Lawyers is the state's only family law firm that serves women exclusively. We're honored to provide the strong feminine support that women need during this time of transition to the next chapter of their lives. You can learn more at our website, www.indianadivorcelawyers.law, where you can also schedule your own consultation 24/7.